This is definitely a week to chant the mantra, “In it for the long haul, in it for the long haul.” Because I didn’t just fall off the wagon, I fell off it and it dragged me and then it ran over me. So…I am finding the wagon and getting back on every day. In other news, I’m going to have guest posts coming up. You’ll hear from people who are making healthy choices and the things they are doing to make that happen. I can’t wait to introduce you to (and learn from) these awesome friends of mine!
- A gallon of H2Orange almost every day this week.
- Two sessions of Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred.
- I’m counting the fact that I felt like I had gotten hit by a truck on the day after my birthday as a success. Because before I started this program, it would have just been another day. So, yay for feeling like crap!
- Weight: I maintained at 280.4 this week. Whew…
- Inches: I lost .5 inches this week. I added in a couple of spots (waist and tummy), but lost in a couple (hips, thigh and calf), so it pretty much evened out.
Please read the opening paragraph. I had an awesome birthday on Tuesday, and it involved a lot of food. Obviously, I’m not to the point where I can be trusted to treat my body well off the program yet.
So, how was your week?
Past posts from my fitness journey…