Week two is done! This week was more difficult than I expected, but I made it through. Here’s the breakdown:
- I’m sleeping better. This is a huge one for me. I know that a big part of this is that I’m having almost zero caffeine now that I’m not drinking as many diet sodas. I may have one with lunch, but that’s the most (and that’s not even every day).
- I’m not as tired during the day. I have so much more energy during the day and I’m not crashing in the late afternoon like I usually do.
- I’m still managing to drink the gallon of H2Orange every day.
- Weight…I have lost three more pounds (that’s 6.6 total so far).
- Inches…I lost another 1.5 inches! My abdomen measured an inch bigger than last week, but I’m not stressing as I fully expect that to be an area that fluctuates a lot.
- Sugar…as I mentioned last week, sugar and sweets are my biggest challenge. I had a serving of peach cobbler at my Grandma’s house last weekend and a candy apple yesterday. I’m not happy about this, but knowing I’m in the for the long haul, I’m trying not to let it be a huge downer.
- Eating when I’m not hungry. The major point of the program I am on is to retrain yourself to know when you are really hungry and to only eat at those times. Twice this week I’ve eaten when I wasn’t hungry, but rather because it was “time” to eat. Each of those times I’ve eaten a normal portion and I’ve still felt sick to my stomach afterward. Ooooohhhh, so you’re only supposed to eat when you’re hungry!
- Sugar. This is Easter weekend, y’all. With all the treats and sweets that implies.
So, how was this week for you?