You’re stuck with just me this week! I took this week off of work to hang out with my Mom who is here from Florida until the end of next week. It’s been so nice to just relax with my Mom and the kids. Amazingly, I haven’t been completely relaxed with my diet. I haven’t been perfect, but I’ve had a better week than I thought I would being away from the office.
- Weight…I maintained from last week. So, yay! That’s 12 pounds down in the last 14 weeks. I’m almost done with the steroids, so I’m hoping between that and getting back on the wagon I’ll start dropping some more pounds soon.
- Inchesâ€¦I lost an inch from last week for a total of 26 inches lost in the last 14 weeks. Woot!
- I’ve been off this week and being home makes me want to bake and cook. I’m going to bake cupcakes today…and take most of them over to my Grandmother’s house on Sunday 🙂
So, how did you all do this week?
Past Posts on my fitness Journeyâ€¦
- Week 13 & Bridget Works It Out (Bridget Ivey)
- Week 12 & Finding Fitness Balance (Sadie Wilks)
- Week 11 & Getting Fit In Your 40s (Deborah Buentello-Carriles)
- Week 10 & Tips for Staying on The Wagon (Ellen Evans)
- Week Nine & Living With Extreme Food Allergies (Lauren Vargas & Leo Souza)
- Week Eight & Run Over By The Wagon
- Week Seven & Greta Goes Gluten Free (Greta Funk)
- Week Six & Kim Borchert Inspires (Kim Borchert)
- Week Five
- Week Four
- Week Three
- Week Two
- Week One
- Iâ€™m Fat, But Thatâ€™s Changing