I’m in love with Washi Tape. I may need an intervention soon. Washi Tape is so easy and versitile to use. So far, I’ve gotten all of my Washi from Freckled Fawn (love them!) Washi works really well for my simple style too, adding just a little decoration without getting all cray cray.
Tobin’s Tummy Time! I love me some kraft paper, Sharpie marker, and a few strips of Washi Tape. Easy!
Love My Boys! This layout was inspired by one from Lisa Dickinson that was in the August 2012 issue of Scrapbookst, Etc. As I was going through my magazine pages (the ones I have ripped out to use as inspiration later), I realized that I have a ton of pages from Lisa. I really like her style. The Washi on this page is the little bunting flags, and the half circle at the bottom. The half circle was a blue piece of cardstock, but I wanted some pattern, so I covered it with the Washi. You can see Lisa’s original layout here.
Supplies for Love My Boys:
- Washi tape from Freckled Fawn
- Glue Dots
- Patterned cardstock: Summer Days designed by Bella Road for Echo Park Paper Co.
- Solid cardstock is all from my stash or scraps
- “Love” clear stamp from Heidi Swapp
- Parentheses stamps “Scribbles Punctuation” by Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves
- Pink ink by Studio G
- Sharpie markers