For many years, November has been hard for me. This year, though, I made a huge effort to stay ahead of the sad and concentrate on being really thankful for what I have and who I am. For the most part, I succeeded. There were definitely hard parts to the month, and I’m still coming away from some of those feelings now; but, it was so much better than it’s been before. With that being said, I’m sharing some of the things my family was grateful for this year, and pictures of how we spent our month and Thanksgiving Day.
What are you grateful for today?
- Sunday lunches at Grandma’s,
- Thanksgiving Day,
- Craft time and a family that gets it,
- Mimi & PawPaw
- Candy & ‘Jamas,
- Technology letting us talk to Nana on her birthday,
- Nana and Grandpa,
- Video games,
- Teachers who love our kids,
- To live in the time we live. Science and technology FTW!,
- Being able to pay our bills,
- Work colleagues who have become family,
- Truth, and
- Democratic elections
Needless to say, I am Beyond Thankful. How was your month and Thanksgiving Day?