So many really smart and talented women are writing posts about the upcoming awesome that is BlissDom. I am not one of them, because why duplicate the already good stuff that’s out there? But! I decided to put as many as I could in one spot. For you. Because I love you.
Prepping for BlissDom
- Kate at The Guavalicious Life talks about packing for a conference
- Natalie at Busy Budgeting Mama also gives tips for packing for BlissDom
- Kristi at Live and Love Out Loud talks about what you’ll need to take to BlissDom for your photography needs
- Stephanie talks about five ways you can prep for BlissDom on Vintage Modern Wife
- Want tips for creating your elevator pitch? Shannon hooks you up on the BlissDom blog!
- Check out the Skinny on BlissDom 2013 from Mandy on A Sorta Fairytale
- Mandy at House of Rose gives you Things You Need for A Conference
All About BlissDom
- Cookies for Breakfast talks about being scared to go to BlissDom for the first time (I had so many of the same fears last year!)
- Jody over on the Blissfully Domestic blog tells you all about staying at the Gaylord Texan for BlissDom
- Tips for Newcomers to BlissDom from Ashleigh on the BlissDom blog
- How to Rock BlissDom from Shannon on the BlissDom blog
- Ashley at Ashley Lately is a Community Leader and second-time attendee sharing some of her tips about what happens at BlissDom
Babies At BlissDom
- Tips for taking your baby to BlissDom!
Your Blog and BlissDom
- Make your blog sparkle before the conference with these tips from Becca over on the BlissDom conference blog (although these are great tips any time)
If you posted about BlissDom (or general conference tips) and want to share, please post your link in the comments! Also? I can’t wait for BlissDom!!!!!